This is an opportunity to shop for a variety of unique, handmade items created by local top-notch regional artists and artisans. Discover some new and returning creators, all selected by jury. You’ll find ceramics, jewellery, wearables, painting, photography and other surprises in a seasonal setting. An annual event, Baz’Art is just the right size for a relaxed shopping atmosphere.
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest
- Preview: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—12.04.19 to 12.08.19