The HPH knows that parents who stay at home need to get out and socialize so they are excited to host their weekly Baby’s Day Out during The Happening Festival. Call up a friend & drop by with your little ones every Tuesday afternoons from 11:30 am-5:00 pm & receive 10% off your bill. This week will be busy with little ones so we recommend bringing a seat as we have a limited number of highchairs.
- CityMakers: Interview with NCC urban planner Stan Leinwand
- Community Builder: Ottawa’s Muslim organizations are breaking down barriers and strengthening communities
- Gig Photos: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson at CTC—08.16.19
- Festival of Small Halls puts city and rural elbow-to-elbow in a unique space for Chef’s Table parties
- Richmond Road opens up for the Westboro FUSE Street Festival—08.17.19 & 08.18.19