How deep is your love?
80 feet deep…to be exact!
Come explore the depths of the Diefenbunker on a guided tour with wine and cheese! While touring, you’ll stop at different locations to sample delectable cheeses and wine pairings. Nothing says I love you, like exploring a Bunker with wine and cheese and your main squeeze!
Make it a night out with friends or a date night. Every wine lover and history buff will love this tour!
Date: Saturday February 16th, 2019
Time: 7 pm – 10:30 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm, cash bar before and after the tasting portion of the event)
Cost: $70 per person, $45 for designated driver (DD ticket includes tour, cheese, no wine)
Final Date to purchase tickets is Thursday, February 14th.
Tickets can also be purchased at the museum or by phone at 613-839-0007. Tickets must be purchased before the event.
Your date night includes:
– 6 – 2 oz wine pairings with 6 artisanal cheese samples
– Cash bar before and after the tastings and tour
– Designated tour guide
– Photo booth with props in the Tunnel of Love (AKA Blast Tunnel)!
– Coffee, tea after your last pairing
– A little surprise for you and your main squeeze
– Best love of all: Supporting your favourite underground not-for-profit, charitable museum!
What you need to know:
– The Bunker is 100,000 square feet… feel free to dress up. Please consider wearing comfortable footwear – we do a lot of walking on the guided tour.
– This special tour is delivered in English.
– Please make arrangements for a safe drive, taxi or ride sharing service to and from the Museum.
Tickets: $70 per person, $45 for designated driver (DD ticket includes tour, cheese, no wine)