This riveting documentary offers an intimate and sensitive portrait of the legendary, internationally renowned contemporary Estonian composer, Arvo Pärt, revealing the maestro’s philosophy of life and his creative process, as well as presenting his playful, humorous side in ordinary life in scenes with his family and friends. Presented by the Canadian Film Institute as part of this year’s Bright Nights Film Festival.
- Gig Photos: Beartooth at Bronson Centre—04.16.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Tokyo Police Club at Bronson Centre—04.18.19
- Theatre Review: Dief the Chief: October 1962 at The Gladstone—until 04.20.19
- Preview: Lisiecki and Ravel at the NAC—04.17.19 & 04.18.19