This riveting documentary offers an intimate and sensitive portrait of the legendary, internationally renowned contemporary Estonian composer, Arvo Pärt, revealing the maestro’s philosophy of life and his creative process, as well as presenting his playful, humorous side in ordinary life in scenes with his family and friends. Presented by the Canadian Film Institute as part of this year’s Bright Nights Film Festival.
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?