Wrapped up in a laid-back nighttime vibe, 613nightmarket rises again on Fri. Sept. 20th (5pm-10pm). Featuring over 100 of the finest vendors from Ottawa’s creative community, plus vintage clothing, great food, antiques and much more! Beer and wine are also available. Free admission.
- Film Review: Changing the Game: a documentary about transgender teens in sports at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Now open: Studio Space Ottawa is a new space for artists
- Film Review: Catamaran at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Film Review: End of the Century at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Gig Pick: Peking Opera / Soirée d’opéra de Pékin—11.06.19 at Arts Court Theatre