613nightmarket returns to Landsdowne Park on Friday August 23rd Check out over 100 indie vendors who will be featuring the best from Ottawa’s creative community! Rope jumping demos, free caricatures and beer and wine available too. Aberdeen Pavilion, 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa K1S 3W7 613nightmarket is Fri. Aug. 23 (5pm-10pm) www.613flea.ca ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION!
- The Museum of Nature now hosts adult-only sleepovers
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament—until 01.25.20
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Review: Fou Glorieux | Louise Lecavalier at the NAC—until 01.16.20