On Sat. April 20th, (10-4) the Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park will be filled with 140 vendors! 613flea has an ever-changing inventory of eclectic goods, hand made treasures, vintage finds and one-of-a-kinds. Makers and bakers, antiques and vintage clothing (records and comics too)! Free admission.
- Call for submissions: National Poetry Month on apt613.ca
- Good news from the ByTowne Cinema
- #COVID613: How to support Ottawa’s local craft breweries during isolation
- Live Stream: Tune your sets to TIMEKODE TV for Community Spread
- Love Local Delivery connects local eateries with the patrons who miss them