The Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park will be filled with over 120 vendors as the not-for-profit 613flea kicks off the 2019 season. Check out an ever-changing inventory of eclectic goods, hand made treasures, vintage finds and one-of-a-kinds. Makers and bakers, antiques and vintage clothing (records and comics too)! Admission is always free. Aberdeen Pavilion, 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa K1S 3W7 Sat. Feb. 23, 2019 10am-4pm www.613flea.ca
- Gig Photos: Carly Rae Jepsen at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Life & Death Art Circle gives artists of all types a place to be creative
- Gig Photos: Day 4 at CityFolk
- NCC announces sixth season of free Urbanism Lab lecture series
- What do people really think about Ottawa’s new LRT?