The Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park will be filled with amazing vendors who feature an ever-changing inventory of eclectic goods, hand made treasures, vintage finds and one-of-a-kinds. Makers and bakers, antiques and vintage clothing (records and comics too)! Aberdeen Pavilion, 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa K1S 3W7. 613flea is Sat. Aug. 24 (10am-4pm) www.613flea.ca ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION!
- Prismatic Arts Festival graces the capital—until 09.22.19
- Celebrating 40 years, Canadian Spaces on CKCU-FM is now the country’s longest-running folk music radio show
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19