The Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park will be filled with amazing vendors who feature an ever-changing inventory of eclectic goods, hand made treasures, vintage finds and one-of-a-kinds. Makers and bakers, antiques and vintage clothing (records and comics too)! Aberdeen Pavilion, 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa K1S 3W7. 613flea is Sat. Aug. 24 (10am-4pm) www.613flea.ca ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION!
- New York tap masters Dorrance Dance perform one night only at the NAC—02.29.20
- Queer co-working space Purple Maple Creative Studio opens in Vieux-Hull
- Art of War IV brings international Muay Thai fighters to the Canadian War Museum—02.29.20
- Interview: Orléans native Scott Sabourin, Ottawa NHL club’s hometown hero shows support for “top prospects” in the community
- Improv Festival brings local and cross-continent comedians to Arts Court—02.27.20 to 02.29.20