We always want to hear what you think… the more comments the merrier! However, we do reserve the right not to make public comments that are sexist, racist, homophobic, or that otherwise take the discussion to a disrespectful place.
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30
- Dragonboat Festival preview: The Strumbellas return to Ottawa
- One artist’s reflection on 25 years of Ottawa Fringe
- Hello, dears! Nan’s Parlour is now open in Byward Market
- Ottawa Trans Library opens in Hintonburg