Created as emergency government headquarters against nuclear fallout, the Diefenbunker was built during the Cold War but never used! Ottawa comedians Lewis Hill, Sean Carson and Daniel Araya explore the bunkers with the fantastic tour guide Mady Gillespie!
- March Gig Picks: Live music calendar
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- New York tap masters Dorrance Dance perform one night only at the NAC—02.29.20
- Queer co-working space Purple Maple Creative Studio opens in Vieux-Hull
- Art of War IV brings international Muay Thai fighters to the Canadian War Museum—02.29.20