Walking into the new Shopify office on Elgin Street, you quickly realize this is not the typical cubicle-dominated space you expect to encounter in a modern office. Instead of the familiar and harsh fluorescent lighting that most of us are accustomed to, you’re met with subtle mood lighting, the natural tones of wood and cork and an […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store