Walking into the new Shopify office on Elgin Street, you quickly realize this is not the typical cubicle-dominated space you expect to encounter in a modern office. Instead of the familiar and harsh fluorescent lighting that most of us are accustomed to, you’re met with subtle mood lighting, the natural tones of wood and cork and an […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa