This is Pt. 3 in a series. Listen to more “Best Of 2020” playlists here.
In 2020, Apt613.ca music writers launched #ottmusic weekly to promote new music releases by Ottawa-Gatineau artists. Basically a “release radar” for locally-made music. Our Spotify playlist is a tight two hours of tunes, updated every weekend and published on Mondays.
All in all, the team curated more than 100 songs for #ottmusic weekly (as new tracks are added at the top, older tracks are removed from the playlist) and in this final week of 2020 we’re thrilled to share Apt613’s top choices in five “Best Of” playlists. You’re about to hear Pt. 3 of this series. Listen to more “Best Of 2020” playlists here.
Join us tomorrow for another fun local listening experience. Watch this space for new playlists daily until January 1, 2021.
You know how sometimes you just feel the song and every fibre in your body wants to sing along and be the rhythm? This is the playlist for you–here are the “Best Of 2020” bangers: powerful songs with a strong message.
- “Take Cover” by Drae [Soundcloud]
- “Lost Cause” by Paragon Cause [Bandcamp]
- “Waterside” by Asuquomo [Bandcamp]
- “One and Only” by Azym feat. Kalista Wilson [Website]
- “Invaders” by The PepTides [Bandcamp]
- “Magic Man” by Jacquie Neville [YouTube]
- “Battlefields” by Twin Flames [Bandcamp]
- “Closed Chapter” by Gianna Lauren [Bandcamp]
- “On en a assez !” by LeFLOFRANCO [Bandcamp]
- “Don’t Be Scared” by Asuquomo [Bandcamp]
- “AC 3000” by Seiiizi [Soundcloud]