There’s a movement afoot across the country led by First Nations and other indigenous peoples to fight for the rights of First Peoples in Canada. Led by First Nation youth and spreading through social media, Idle No More is a movement that’s led to teach ins and protests. Above are photos from Friday’s protest that went from Victoria Island to Parliament Hill.
- The Red Shoes promises to get Ottawa Fringe fired up
- Teenager’s EP shares strength in face of bullying
- Ottawa Zine Fair brings weird, affordable writing & art to town
- Hello My Name Is… Rhubarb
- What was old is now new and nothing goes to waste