It’s been a great year Ottawa. With so many events and happenings over the last 12 months we’re going to take a bit of breather until the new year. We hope that you all have a great time celebrating with family and friends. We’ll be back in full force for 2013!
- Panda Game: Finding Pedro the Panda (… sort of)
- Anne DesBrisay’s Ottawa Cooks is a “celebration of the Ottawa culinary scene”
- Apt613 Live: Jim Bryson & Pedro the Panda
- The Couture Capital? Showing off Ottawa’s most stylish citizens
- Exhibition: “We All Fall Down” at Tennessy Willems