VERSeFest Student Showcase feat. Evan J. Hoskins, Frédérique Champagne, and Gabrielle Tardif: Evan J. Hoskins likes the words non-sequitur disjunctive parataxis polysemous. He’d like to dent normalization. Frédérique Champagne’s muse is among the epic battles fought under fleur-de-lys adorned flags. Gabrielle Tardif has always been passionate about literature and art, but is especially enthusiastic about poetry.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture, You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- TEDxOttawa: Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival