VERSeFest Student Showcase feat. Evan J. Hoskins, Frédérique Champagne, and Gabrielle Tardif: Evan J. Hoskins likes the words non-sequitur disjunctive parataxis polysemous. He’d like to dent normalization. Frédérique Champagne’s muse is among the epic battles fought under fleur-de-lys adorned flags. Gabrielle Tardif has always been passionate about literature and art, but is especially enthusiastic about poetry.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Extended hours means more time to enjoy the National Gallery of Canada
- Podcast: ILAM and Ron Sexsmith at the NAC
- Ron Sexsmith speaks about personal development, The Last Rider, and doing a song justice
- Icônes du savoir : quand la culture fait pitié