VERSeFest Student Showcase feat. Evan J. Hoskins, Frédérique Champagne, and Gabrielle Tardif: Evan J. Hoskins likes the words non-sequitur disjunctive parataxis polysemous. He’d like to dent normalization. Frédérique Champagne’s muse is among the epic battles fought under fleur-de-lys adorned flags. Gabrielle Tardif has always been passionate about literature and art, but is especially enthusiastic about poetry.
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada
- The Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival offers a concert series stacked full of Canadian talent