VERSeFest Student Showcase feat. Evan J. Hoskins, Frédérique Champagne, and Gabrielle Tardif: Evan J. Hoskins likes the words non-sequitur disjunctive parataxis polysemous. He’d like to dent normalization. Frédérique Champagne’s muse is among the epic battles fought under fleur-de-lys adorned flags. Gabrielle Tardif has always been passionate about literature and art, but is especially enthusiastic about poetry.
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future
- Podcast: Singer-songwriter Iskwé coming to the NAC