VERSeFest Student Showcase feat. Evan J. Hoskins, Frédérique Champagne, and Gabrielle Tardif: Evan J. Hoskins likes the words non-sequitur disjunctive parataxis polysemous. He’d like to dent normalization. Frédérique Champagne’s muse is among the epic battles fought under fleur-de-lys adorned flags. Gabrielle Tardif has always been passionate about literature and art, but is especially enthusiastic about poetry.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi Faire ?
- Theatre review: Motown the Musical at the National Arts Centre
- A Call for Relief: an interview with an emergency dispatcher
- Theatre review: The Amorous Servant at Strathcona Park
- Podcast: Actors Phillip Merriman and Zoe Georgaras