Opening Showcase feat. Zachary Richard, Carolyn Smart, and Steve Collis: Carolyn Smart’s poems of infamous women have been adapted for performance on stage. Bold, relevant, and revolutionary, Collis’s poetry makes unflinching, astute and unpretentious calls on social issues. Zachary Richard is a national treasure as musician, film maker and voice of Acadian history.
- Recovery Day 2017: a celebration of hope
- Video: OIAF 2017 festival trailer
- Podcast: Recovery Day Ottawa organizers Gord Garner and Raylene Lang-Dion
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture, You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre