Opening Showcase feat. Zachary Richard, Carolyn Smart, and Steve Collis: Carolyn Smart’s poems of infamous women have been adapted for performance on stage. Bold, relevant, and revolutionary, Collis’s poetry makes unflinching, astute and unpretentious calls on social issues. Zachary Richard is a national treasure as musician, film maker and voice of Acadian history.
- Theatre review: Maestro at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Michael’s Dolce put a creative twist on a household staple
- La fureur de ce que je pense – Dans les profondeurs de l’œuvre de Nelly Arcan
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Podcast: Fury FC’s Ryan Williams