Arc Poetry Magazine presents Jill Jorgenson, Lisa Robertson, Phoebe Wang, and Robyn Sarah: Jill Jorgenson finds voice for the tender and the bitter, the peace and the turmoil, the playful and the wise. The incomparable Lisa Robertson’s feminist poetry is a deeply satisfying, sexy, workout for the mind. Phoebe Wang critically engages how we construct ourselves, among gender, diversity and other gaps. One of Canada’s most loved English writers, Robyn Sarah, writes of the lyrical beauty of the daily.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture, You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- TEDxOttawa: Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival