Arc Poetry Magazine presents Jill Jorgenson, Lisa Robertson, Phoebe Wang, and Robyn Sarah: Jill Jorgenson finds voice for the tender and the bitter, the peace and the turmoil, the playful and the wise. The incomparable Lisa Robertson’s feminist poetry is a deeply satisfying, sexy, workout for the mind. Phoebe Wang critically engages how we construct ourselves, among gender, diversity and other gaps. One of Canada’s most loved English writers, Robyn Sarah, writes of the lyrical beauty of the daily.
- Gig photos: ONE OK ROCK at Algonquin Commons Theatre
- Ottawa Champions play host to the All Star Game
- La Machine brings monsters to delight and amaze
- Mom Friends: building the ultimate care package for new mothers
- Canada Scene: Anishinabekwe celebrates Canada’s finest female Indigenous voices