From March 10 to April 16, 2017 Sivarulrasa Gallery presents Metaphor, an exquisite collection of 20 drawings and sculpture by Almonte-based artist Sue Adams, including several new works being exhibited for the first time. Working primarily with the human form, Sue Adams’ work explores themes of passion, pain, frailty and grace. Vernissage/Meet the Artist: Saturday March 18, 3pm-6pm.
- Ottawa’s 2017 Inside Out Film Festival: an overall success with a few missed opportunities
- Kimberly Sunstrum releases a diverse collection of beautifully crafted songs
- Highly anticipated poet Rupi Kaur spoke to a sold out crowd
- Traversée : « une journée qui se déchire, un monde qui se déplace »
- Grey Cup Festival brings more than just a game to Ottawa