In this riveting sequel to The Last Wife, playwright Kate Hennig takes us on a gritty exploration of victim shaming, sexual awareness, and female empowerment as she reimagines the scandalous story of young Elizabeth I as a modern day crime drama.
- North of 7 Distillery: It’s all about the taste
- Exhibition: Alidade by Rachel Gray at General Assembly
- Exhibition: Alootook Ipellie’s Walking Both Sides of an Invisible Border at Carleton University Art Gallery—until 12.09.18
- Exhibition: Patrice Stanley’s EMPYREAN at the OAG—10.17.18 to 11.18.18
- Gig Photos: Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre—10.12.18