In this riveting sequel to The Last Wife, playwright Kate Hennig takes us on a gritty exploration of victim shaming, sexual awareness, and female empowerment as she reimagines the scandalous story of young Elizabeth I as a modern day crime drama.
- Gig Pick: Michael Feuerstack album release at St. Alban’s Church—10.20.18
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi Faire ?
- Gig Pick: Bad Western at Bar Robo—10.20.2018
- Ottawa Election 2018: Where do candidates stand on local arts and culture?
- Exhibition: Karim Rashid’s Cultural Shaping at the OAG—until 02.10.19