In this riveting sequel to The Last Wife, playwright Kate Hennig takes us on a gritty exploration of victim shaming, sexual awareness, and female empowerment as she reimagines the scandalous story of young Elizabeth I as a modern day crime drama.
- National Capital Commission kicks off new season of free Urbanism Lab lecture series
- Head for West showcases Ottawa’s rising talent—09.27.18 at Live! On Elgin
- Interview: Brent Butt at the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.27.18
- Weekly community fitness events to get you through the fall
- Gig Pick: Roxanne Potvin returns to Ottawa to release a new album—09.21.18