After delivering one of his most memorable speeches, an exhausted Dr. Martin Luther King retires to his motel amidst a raging thunderstorm. When a mysterious maid arrives at his door, political discussion ensues and Dr. King is forced to confront his legacy in a poetic reimagining of the events taking place on the night before his assassination.
- Theatre Review: The Hockey Sweater: A Musical at the NAC—until 12.23.18
- Carleton University Musical Theatre Ensemble showcases student talent with Songs for a New World
- Queen St. Fare opens as Ottawa’s first live music food hall
- Tour de blogosphere: The Canadiana Project explores Ottawa’s lesser-known past
- Gig Pick: Jessica Moss at General Assembly—12.10.18