After delivering one of his most memorable speeches, an exhausted Dr. Martin Luther King retires to his motel amidst a raging thunderstorm. When a mysterious maid arrives at his door, political discussion ensues and Dr. King is forced to confront his legacy in a poetic reimagining of the events taking place on the night before his assassination.
- Gig Pick: Michael Feuerstack album release at St. Alban’s Church—10.20.18
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi Faire ?
- Gig Pick: Bad Western at Bar Robo—10.20.2018
- Ottawa Election 2018: Where do candidates stand on local arts and culture?
- Exhibition: Karim Rashid’s Cultural Shaping at the OAG—until 02.10.19