At Sock ‘n’ Buskin Theatre Company’s first production of the year, two narrators and several actors flip fairy tales on their heads as they recount and combine the 209 Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales featuring stars like Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, and more. Don’t judge a book by its cover, though; there’s more to these characters than meets the eye. The dwarves, witches, and wolves have another side to the story.
- Theatre Review: Grounded at The Gladstone
- Gig Pick: Cody Coyote at the NAC 4th Stage—01.25.18
- Theatre Review: What A Young Wife Ought To Know at GCTC
- Apt613 is making a series about the food and flavours of Ottawa, starting with ramen
- Podcast: Metal band The Dead Centuries