At Sock ‘n’ Buskin Theatre Company’s first production of the year, two narrators and several actors flip fairy tales on their heads as they recount and combine the 209 Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales featuring stars like Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, and more. Don’t judge a book by its cover, though; there’s more to these characters than meets the eye. The dwarves, witches, and wolves have another side to the story.
- Album Review: Radio Silence by The Cooper Brothers
- 30 new artists added to the MEGAPHONO 2018 lineup
- Gig Pick: Sarah Bradley EP release at Pressed—01.18.18
- Theatre Review: 887 at the National Arts Centre
- Gig Photos: Blackalicious at The 27 Club—01.13.18