In celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution, join us for a dramatic reading of American journalist John Reed’s eyewitness account of the events of October 1917. We will use the words and poems of people who were direct participants in the events of the October Revolution, and their contemporaries in other countries who were inspired by them – the journalist John Reed, the poet Vladimir Mayakovsky, the Canadian Reverend A. E. Smith, the American congressman and socialist Victor Berger and others.
- Synapcity hosts Creative CityMakers, asking, “Why Ottawa for Arts & Culture?”
- Datafest Ottawa sparks our imaginations with new ideas and concepts to tackle social issues
- Gig Photos: Obey The Brave at Mavericks – 12.15.17
- Museum of Nature gets tropical with Butterflies in Flight
- Foodie Friday: 4 Degrees Brewing Company