The Ottawa International Jazz Festival is the premier music event to take place in downtown Ottawa and we are proud to be part of the continuing tradition of bringing jazz to the National Capital Region. Set on a bold path, trailblazing the most dynamic programming and innovations the Festival continues to present the finest musicians from across Canada and around the world in all genres and inspirations of Jazz.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- Interview: TEDxOttawa speaker Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival