The Ottawa International Jazz Festival is the premier music event to take place in downtown Ottawa and we are proud to be part of the continuing tradition of bringing jazz to the National Capital Region. Set on a bold path, trailblazing the most dynamic programming and innovations the Festival continues to present the finest musicians from across Canada and around the world in all genres and inspirations of Jazz.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi Faire?
- Floral Theatre grows as a youth theatre company
- Molière dans le parc : une tradition s’installe au Parc Fontaine !
- Gig pick: ONE OK ROCK at Algonquin Commons Theatre – 07.21.2017
- The Art House Café: your go-to for community, culture and more