The Ottawa International Jazz Festival is the premier music event to take place in downtown Ottawa and we are proud to be part of the continuing tradition of bringing jazz to the National Capital Region. Set on a bold path, trailblazing the most dynamic programming and innovations the Festival continues to present the finest musicians from across Canada and around the world in all genres and inspirations of Jazz.
- Gig Pick: The Trews headline Hopped & Confused at Mill Street Brew Pub — 08.25.17
- Exhibition: Endless Landscapes at La Fonderie
- Playlist: 16 tracks to introduce you to the HoP 2017 lineup
- Gig Pick: The Robert Cray Band at Algonquin Commons Theatre — 08.25.17
- Hockey royalty will throw first pitch at the Champions game this Thursday night