The Ottawa International Jazz Festival is the premier music event to take place in downtown Ottawa and we are proud to be part of the continuing tradition of bringing jazz to the National Capital Region. Set on a bold path, trailblazing the most dynamic programming and innovations the Festival continues to present the finest musicians from across Canada and around the world in all genres and inspirations of Jazz.
- Theatre Review: Closing weekend of Fresh Meat 6
- Gig Photos: Death From Above at the Bronson Centre
- Danse CNA amène à Ottawa des talents mondiaux de la danse contemporaine actuelle
- Exhibition: 2017 Canadian Biennial at the National Gallery of Canada
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?