The Ottawa International Jazz Festival is the premier music event to take place in downtown Ottawa and we are proud to be part of the continuing tradition of bringing jazz to the National Capital Region. Set on a bold path, trailblazing the most dynamic programming and innovations the Festival continues to present the finest musicians from across Canada and around the world in all genres and inspirations of Jazz.
- Buy or sell vintage streetwear at Unavailable’s pop-up consignment shop this weekend
- AOE Arts Symposium: The future of art is in community engagement
- Gig photos: Jenn Grant at the NAC Theatre
- Gig photos: Doldrums Festival (night two) at Club SAW
- Gig photos: Doldrums Festival (night one) at Club SAW