The Ottawa International Jazz Festival is the premier music event to take place in downtown Ottawa and we are proud to be part of the continuing tradition of bringing jazz to the National Capital Region. Set on a bold path, trailblazing the most dynamic programming and innovations the Festival continues to present the finest musicians from across Canada and around the world in all genres and inspirations of Jazz.
- Gig photos: The Acorn at St. Alban’s Church
- Ottawa Public Library annual report shows off a year of milestones and innovations
- 2017 Writersfest lineup showcases 40+ acclaimed Canadian and international authors
- There’s a Sens fan account giving away hockey and concert tickets
- Gig photos: Silverstein at the Brass Monkey