TACTICS—Ottawa’s indie theatre series—presents “The Hottentot Venus-Untold” created and performed by Jacqui du Toit. An original theatrical storytelling based on the life and death of Sarah Baartman, one of the first indigenous African women from the Khoisan clan to be taken from her home in Cape Town, South Africa and put on display as a “freak” show at 225 Piccadilly, London in 1810.
- Theatre Review: Closing weekend of Fresh Meat 6
- Gig Photos: Death From Above at the Bronson Centre
- Danse CNA amène à Ottawa des talents mondiaux de la danse contemporaine actuelle
- Exhibition: 2017 Canadian Biennial at the National Gallery of Canada
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?