TACTICS—Ottawa’s indie theatre series—presents “The Hottentot Venus-Untold” created and performed by Jacqui du Toit. An original theatrical storytelling based on the life and death of Sarah Baartman, one of the first indigenous African women from the Khoisan clan to be taken from her home in Cape Town, South Africa and put on display as a “freak” show at 225 Piccadilly, London in 1810.
- Playlist: 16 tracks to introduce you to the HoP 2017 lineup
- Gig Pick: The Robert Cray Band at Algonquin Commons Theatre — 25.08.17
- Hockey royalty will throw first pitch at the Champions game this Thursday night
- The Sussex Contemporary: Ottawa’s newest gallery for emerging Canadian Contemporary
- Gig Photos: Arboretum Festival 2017