TACTICS—Ottawa’s indie theatre series—presents “The Hottentot Venus-Untold” created and performed by Jacqui du Toit. An original theatrical storytelling based on the life and death of Sarah Baartman, one of the first indigenous African women from the Khoisan clan to be taken from her home in Cape Town, South Africa and put on display as a “freak” show at 225 Piccadilly, London in 1810.
- Theatre review: Book of Mormon at NAC Southam Hall
- Exhibition: Canada Canada at OAG Annex
- Ottawa’s first-ever health hackathon is taking place this weekend
- Foodie Friday: Top Shelf Preserves
- La Patrouille de France dans le ciel de l’Outaouais