TACTICS—Ottawa’s indie theatre series—presents “girls! girls! girls!” by Greg MacArthur, produced by Cart Before the Horse Theatre. Four young teenagers seek brutal revenge on the winner of a gymnastics competition and go on a hunt for her red ribbon. A gritty drama written in response to the events surrounding the brutal death of Reena Virk in Victoria, BC and the Columbine massacre in Colorado, USA.
- Interview: Alonzo Bodden’s comedy is cynically good natured
- Theatre Review: Closing weekend of Fresh Meat 6
- Gig Photos: Death From Above at the Bronson Centre
- Danse CNA : Ottawa reçoit des talents mondiaux de la danse contemporaine actuelle
- Exhibition: 2017 Canadian Biennial at the National Gallery of Canada