A FEW THINGS TO NOTE
- Petrie Island is located at 727 Trim Road in Orléans. Here is the link to the location on Google maps (only a 20-minute drive from downtown). There is free parking at Petrie Island adjacent to and within walking distance of the performance site.
- Audiences should meet at the entrance to Petrie just over the bridge by the City of Ottawa sign (there will be a front-of-house tent and signage)
- This show is for anyone 5+ – kids and grown-ups can all enjoy it!
- The performance runs 60 minutes and there is some walking involved: the audience will walk with the performers down the Sunrise Trail (the trail is quite flat, though not paved; a portion of the play takes place on a sandy beach)
- There are public washrooms at the Main Pavilion on the Island
- The show takes place rain or shine, so please dress for the weather. In the case of extreme weather conditions, a concert version of the show will take place indoors at the Shenkman Arts Centre (245 Centrum Boulevard)