Church of the Ascension will be serving a Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper of from-scratch organic pancakes, real maple syrup, and homemade applesauce, alongside ham and sausage. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. This is a fundraiser for the Centretown Emergency Food Bank, so monetary donations and those of nonperishable food items are welcome.
- Enriched Bread Artists celebrates 25 years with an open house
- Le Wild West Show de Gabriel Dumont : une saga historique qui s’annonce flamboyante
- Aaron Cayer wants to put Ottawa on the map for skateboarding
- Gig Pick: Sarah Slean at the National Arts Centre – 2 nights this week
- Gig Photos: Propagandhi at the Bronson Centre Theatre