Church of the Ascension will be serving a Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper of from-scratch organic pancakes, real maple syrup, and homemade applesauce, alongside ham and sausage. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. This is a fundraiser for the Centretown Emergency Food Bank, so monetary donations and those of nonperishable food items are welcome.
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada