Church of the Ascension will be serving a Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper of from-scratch organic pancakes, real maple syrup, and homemade applesauce, alongside ham and sausage. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. This is a fundraiser for the Centretown Emergency Food Bank, so monetary donations and those of nonperishable food items are welcome.
- Ottawa’s first-ever health hackathon is taking place this weekend
- Foodie Friday: Top Shelf Preserves
- La Patrouille de France dans le ciel de l’Outaouais
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Extended hours means more time to enjoy the National Gallery of Canada