April 13 to to May 3. Meet the artist: Thursday, April 13, 5-7 p.m. Shape and Place looks at form, structure, and pattern. Object and image form within and outside of a system they both construct and deconstruct. It is a formal investigation that indulges ideas of belonging and place.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- Interview: TEDxOttawa speaker Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival