April 13 to to May 3. Meet the artist: Thursday, April 13, 5-7 p.m. Shape and Place looks at form, structure, and pattern. Object and image form within and outside of a system they both construct and deconstruct. It is a formal investigation that indulges ideas of belonging and place.
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future
- Podcast: Singer-songwriter Iskwé coming to the NAC