April 13 to to May 3. Meet the artist: Thursday, April 13, 5-7 p.m. Shape and Place looks at form, structure, and pattern. Object and image form within and outside of a system they both construct and deconstruct. It is a formal investigation that indulges ideas of belonging and place.
- Exhibition: In·habit at Studio Sixty Six
- myCanada150 project showcases the people who make Canada what it is
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend