When Viola survives a shipwreck, she discovers she is in Illyria. In this foreign land she encounters more love triangles than she can count, a group of mischievous pranksters and a clown with more wisdom than jokes. This Shakespearean comedy has a ridiculous group of characters who are a little misguided in judgement, but have the best of intentions.
- Council approves Ottawa’s first cannabis grow facility
- Theatre Review: The Clean House at The Gladstone
- SAW Video announces the Resolution 2018 screening program
- Theatre Review: How To Disappear Completely at Arts Court Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?