From the classic and sophisticated Jazz standard “I Got Rhythm” to the witty and irreverent Beethoven’s Fifth Bossa Nova – which, thankfully for Beethoven’s sake, was arranged long after his death – these five versatile wind players, along with percussionist Kenneth Simpson, will showcase popular dance styles through the ages including ancient Hungary and Spanish Tango. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
- Chamberfest: Angela Hewitt, Z.E.N. Trio, Roby Lakatos are highlights of the 2018 lineup
- Crackup Comedy Night in Canada headliner Derek Edwards chats about comedy and his journey to stand-up
- Tour de Blogosphere: Scene Partners is an Ottawa-made podcast about comedy and life
- Browse the book covers of this year’s Frank Hegyi Award submissions
- Gig Photos: Santana at Canadian Tire Centre—03.18.18