From the classic and sophisticated Jazz standard “I Got Rhythm” to the witty and irreverent Beethoven’s Fifth Bossa Nova – which, thankfully for Beethoven’s sake, was arranged long after his death – these five versatile wind players, along with percussionist Kenneth Simpson, will showcase popular dance styles through the ages including ancient Hungary and Spanish Tango. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
- Gig Planning 101 Workshop tackles inequality in the music industry—05.27.18
- A new way to pay it forward at the Ottawa Mission
- Ottawa Civic Tech will host a discussion on delivering services to citizens in a digital world—05.22.18
- Ottawa Pops Orchestra presents Harry’s Musical World—until 05.20.18
- Roughchop: A love story about marinades—Recipe for BBQ Jerk Chicken