From the classic and sophisticated Jazz standard “I Got Rhythm” to the witty and irreverent Beethoven’s Fifth Bossa Nova – which, thankfully for Beethoven’s sake, was arranged long after his death – these five versatile wind players, along with percussionist Kenneth Simpson, will showcase popular dance styles through the ages including ancient Hungary and Spanish Tango. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
- Carleton University and the University of Ottawa offer free and cheap courses to the public
- À la rencontre du « Dieu de la Danse », Vaslav Nijinsky
- Theatre Review: Grounded at The Gladstone
- Gig Pick: Cody Coyote at the NAC 4th Stage—01.25.18
- Theatre Review: What A Young Wife Ought To Know at GCTC