After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Theatre Review: Closing weekend of Fresh Meat 6
- Gig Photos: Death From Above at the Bronson Centre
- Danse CNA amène à Ottawa des talents mondiaux de la danse contemporaine actuelle
- Exhibition: 2017 Canadian Biennial at the National Gallery of Canada
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?