After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Gig Pick: Cadence Weapon to debut new tracks at Arboretum Festival
- GoodTalk: Making comment sections worth watching
- #BYEBYEFOÉ Des funérailles plutôt festives à l’horizon !
- Exhibition: The Gather-Ring at Makerspace North
- Interview: Local comic Greg Houston, host of the Summer Comedy Competition