After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- Interview: TEDxOttawa speaker Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival