After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Exhibition: Dulce Tapp’s The Day of the Dead at Applecrate Galleries
- Carleton University could purchase Dominion Chalmers for new music school
- Theatre Review: A Christmas Carol at the National Arts Centre
- Parliament Hill skating rink is open this weekend
- Foodie Friday: Gift guide to local whisky