After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Gig Pick: The Trews headline Hopped & Confused at Mill Street Brew Pub — 08.25.17
- Exhibition: Endless Landscapes at La Fonderie
- Playlist: 16 tracks to introduce you to the HoP 2017 lineup
- Gig Pick: The Robert Cray Band at Algonquin Commons Theatre — 08.25.17
- Hockey royalty will throw first pitch at the Champions game this Thursday night