After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Ottawa Therapy Dogs: The healing power of fur
- Old growth timber gets new life as bluetooth speakers made in the Ottawa Valley
- Introducing BEING: Bronson Centre art studio champions creativity by artists and writers with developmental disabilities
- Ottawa’s 2017 Inside Out Film Festival: an overall success with a few missed opportunities
- Kimberly Sunstrum releases a diverse collection of beautifully crafted songs