After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- DAÏMÔN : Performances passées, en cours et à venir
- Gig Photos: Japandroids at Bronson Centre
- Network and help change lives in Ottawa with Schmoozefest 2017
- Interview: Sugar Sammy hosts the Just For Laughs Canadian Comedy Tour
- Cycling studios in Ottawa show sense of community