After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Playlist: 16 tracks to introduce you to the HoP 2017 lineup
- Gig Pick: The Robert Cray Band at Algonquin Commons Theatre — 25.08.17
- Hockey royalty will throw first pitch at the Champions game this Thursday night
- The Sussex Contemporary: Ottawa’s newest gallery for emerging Canadian Contemporary
- Gig Photos: Arboretum Festival 2017