After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Building The Wall is an opportunity to mobilize the audience into taking some responsibility
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Podcast: April Wine’s Brian Greenway
- Pop-up history: Turning Ottawa’s streetscapes into museum exhibits
- Ottawa Therapy Dogs: The healing power of fur