After years of the seemingly neverending popularity of abstraction, artwork depicting the human form is seeing a resurgence in the art world. Julia Campisi, Kristina Corre, Ariane Fairlie and Amanda Gorman illustrate this revival through their contrasting work.
- Theatre review: The Amorous Servant at Strathcona Park
- Podcast: Actors Phillip Merriman and Zoe Georgaras
- Ottawa: Cinema Capital celebrates Ottawa with home movies on the big screens
- Concert review: Anishinabekwe showcases impressive talent
- Exhibition: Open Access at the Ottawa Art Gallery Annex