Visual artist Maria Gomez-Umana opened Remember Breathing, a solo art show at Carriageway Studio, Almonte Ontario, from April 9 to Sunday April 30. The artist will be there on Wednesdays from 3 until 7 for visitors who want to meet her. The studio is open Tuesday to Sunday 11-7 pm. It has a small cafe where you may have a delicious soup, salad, and good bread. On Saturday 23 Maria will give a workshop on monoprints from 1 to 3 pm, using Akua inks and a PinPress. The workshop is $50 and it includes all materials. For more information go to www.mariagomezumana.com
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Meet Guy Hobeika, Ottawa’s most influential Snapchat artist
- Podcast: Ottawa 67’s head coach André Tourigny
- Wild in the City: Museum of Nature moonlights as an urban party
- Theatre Review: I was invited on stage for Blind Date at GCTC