Relay For Life Ottawa is an inspirational, non-competitive, 12-hour overnight fundraising event that brings our community together to celebrate life and fight cancer. Relay’s festival-like atmosphere can be enjoyed regardless of age or fitness level. Teams complete laps and participate in fun activities, refuel with delicious food and remember and honour those who are currently facing cancer and those we have lost. We welcome survivors, volunteers and participants to be part of this inspirational, cancer-changing event. Register Now at RelayForLife.ca
- Gig Pick: Bonnie Doon at Bon-Fire—08.17.18
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Mauno at Bon-Fire—08.18.18
- Apt613 and OMIC are moving into a mobile studio for pop-up series on Ottawa’s new music strategy
- Apt613’s guide to summer patios