- How do you get the most from income security programs: Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, Canada Pension Plan and Ontario Disability Support?
- What do seniors get in Ontario?
- What does low income mean?
- How do you reduce taxable income or get money back?
- How do you protect a low retirement income?
- Why didn’t you get this advice from the bank?
Whether you are a senior, approaching retirement, assisting your family or just concerned, please join us for a plain language information session.
A partnership of the Ottawa Public Library and the Council on Aging Ottawa.