The Ottawa Parent & Child Expo – April 21+22, 2018!
OTTAWA’S LARGEST AND MOST POPULAR PARENTING & KIDS EXPO! SAVE MONEY ON ADMISSION BY PURCHASING AN ALL DAY FAMILY PASS!
A FUN, INFORMATIVE AND AFFORDABLE WEEKEND FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY APRIL 21 & 22, 2018 @ NEPEAN SPORTSPLEX!
Whether you’re a parent or child there’s something for everyone!
Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TICKETS AT WWW.PARENANDCHILDEXPO.CA/TICKETS OR PUCHASE AT THE DOOR. SAVE MONEY AND BUY AN ALL DAY FAMILY PASS IN ADVANCE OR ONLINE:
- Family of two (2): $15.00
- Family of three (3): $22.50
- Family of four (4): $30.00
- Children 2 & Under free
- Single Adult Admission is $10.00
- Single Child Admission is $6.00
- Parking free
- Show bag for families (one per family) free, while quantities last
- Meet & Greet tickets for Dora (obtained upon paid entry to the expo – free)
- Princess Meet & Greets – free with admission
- Super Heroes Meet & Greets – free admission
- Bounce Castles – free with ad mission
- All Main Stage Entertainment – free with admission
- Little Ray’s Reptiles presentation and meet & greet with the animals free
- Gymnastics Try-It zones free with admission
- Petting Zoo – free with admission
- Games on Truck
- Zoo Parties Animal Meet & Greets free with admission
- AND MUCH MORE…
Ottawa Parenting Times Magazine is thrilled to present the annual Ottawa Parent & Child Expo for Ottawa area families. On April 21st & 22nd, 2018, gather the kids and head to the family-friendly Nepean Sportsplex (use Entrance 4 at rear parking lot) for a weekend of family fun and information.
Parents will find 125 of their favourite Ottawa-area exhibitors offering important parenting information, and kids will find main stage concerts with Bob the Builder, Dora the Explorer “meet & greets,” their favourite princess characters LIVE to “meet and greet.” Onstage musical performances, bounce castles, friendly-mascots to hug, superheroes, a petting zoo, magic presentations, Little Rays Reptiles on stage, and a variety of other activities that focus on fun, learning, being healthy & active. Check the full timetable on the Expo website for all other times and details. The fun includes: gymnastics demonstrations and a Try-It Zone by Starr Gymnastics, 24 play, learn, and discovery zones, face painting, arts & crafts activities, an Usborne Books reading corner, demos and much more. It’s an exciting family event where you and your children can play, learn, and explore!
Enjoy your visit to the Ottawa Parent and Child Expo with free parking and a free show bag for the first 750 families each day!
MEET AND GREET DORA THE EXPLORER FROM NICKELODEON. Note: A limited number of meet & greet tickets are given out each day to see DORA THE EXPLORER, on a first-come, first-served. See times on the Expo website.
Dora the Explorer, super heroes, and princesses “meet & greets,” Little Rays Reptiles, petting zoo are all FREE WITH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION TO THE EXPO!*
For the Parents:
- 125 Ottawa exhibitors, including:
- New products, shopping and gifts
- Parent and child fitness
- Local education options including; school boards, private schools, French immersion, and tutoring options for your child
- Talk with Ottawa teachers and administrators from Ottawa’s school boards and private schools
- Family health and wellness, and lots of fun, fun, fun
- Summer camp options, fitness options, child care choices, sport & music registration options for your child
- Questions? Talk with local parenting experts • And much more…
FOOD IS AVAILABLE ONSITE AT THE NEPEAN SPORTSPLEX RESTAURANT AND NEPEAN SPORTSPLEX CANTEEN OR BRING YOUR OWN!
FREE PARKING ALL DAY!
More information about tickets or to exhibit e-mail peter@OttawaParentingTimes.ca or call 613-656-3430. Thank you.