Ottawa’s Independent authors will display, discuss and sell their work. Drop in, ask questions, find a great book! St. David and St. Martin Church Hall, 444 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa (between Montreal Road and Hemlock). Free Parking – Free Entry – Refreshments Provided by Troop 63 Scouts. Contact: Valeree Buko: email@example.com
- Museum of Nature gets tropical with Butterflies in Flight
- Foodie Friday: 4 Degrees Brewing Company
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Meet Guy Hobeika, Ottawa’s most influential Snapchat artist
- Podcast: Ottawa 67’s head coach André Tourigny