Join us on a range of guided contemporary walking tours around Ottawa. Local experts lead small groups on 60 to 90 minute leisurely walks around Ottawa’s streets that are significant for a particular theme. Following our walks, we continue the conversation at local eateries. This Season’s Tour topics will include: Nostalgia: Unsettling Elgin Street, Surveillance: How to be Invisible, Narratives: Colonialism and Confederation, Citizenship: Right, Privilege, Curse?, Brutalism: What’s (not) so brutal about brutalism, and Science: Finding scientific landscapes. Book a tour today: http://ottawadetours.ca/checkfront/
- The Sussex Contemporary: Ottawa’s newest gallery for emerging Canadian Contemporary
- Gig Photos: Arboretum Festival 2017
- Foodie Friday: Merry Dairy
- Podcast: Singer-songwriter Luke Austin
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?