Ottawa Architecture Week is an annual week-long festival that welcomes everyone to explore architecture, urbanism, art and design in Ottawa. This year OAW explores how emerging technologies will transform the built environment, and what these transformations would mean for the discipline of architecture. Join us for exhibits, parties, debates, lecture and guided tours from September 25th to 30th. Details here: http://oawfest.com/
- Theatre Review: Closing weekend of Fresh Meat 6
- Gig Photos: Death From Above at the Bronson Centre
- Danse CNA amène à Ottawa des talents mondiaux de la danse contemporaine actuelle
- Exhibition: 2017 Canadian Biennial at the National Gallery of Canada
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?