Ottawa Architecture Week is an annual week-long festival that welcomes everyone to explore architecture, urbanism, art and design in Ottawa. This year OAW explores how emerging technologies will transform the built environment, and what these transformations would mean for the discipline of architecture. Join us for exhibits, parties, debates, lecture and guided tours from September 25th to 30th. Details here: http://oawfest.com/
- Gig Photos: Obey The Brave at Mavericks – 12.15.17
- Museum of Nature gets tropical with Butterflies in Flight
- Foodie Friday: 4 Degrees Brewing Company
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Meet Guy Hobeika, Ottawa’s most influential Snapchat artist